Make a Donation to the Molokai Arts Center
via Aloha for Hawaii Charities
Help us reach our goal of $10,000.00!
Each January the Sony Open in Hawaii attracts 144 of the world’s greatest golf professionals to the Waialae Country Club on the island of Oahu. The event is the largest charity golf event in Hawaii and has raised over $18 million dollars for over 350 local not-for-profits since 1999. The 2018 tournament marked the 20th anniversary of Sony’s title sponsorship of the event.
Your donation to us through friendsofhawaii.org will trigger a bonus boost to your gift from funds raised at the Sony Open by Friends of Hawaii Charities! As a Friends of Hawaii Charities charitable grant recipient, we are honored to participate in this annual fund-raising opportunity, called “Aloha for Hawaii Charities,” offered in conjunction with the Sony Open PGA TOUR tournament.
Support Molokai Arts Center today and give us a boost!
– Visit friendsofhawaii.org
– Click on the Aloha for Hawaii Charities icon (under the ‘contribute’ menu item)
– Select our charity from the list of participants
– Make your tax-deductible contribution to Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc.
– Our charity will then receive 100% of your donation plus a bonus boost from Friends of Hawaii Charities (they will match up to 80% of your donation). Donations up to $3,000 will be eligible for the bonus funds.
Donation Period: November 15, 2018 – January 15, 2019, Noon HST
Things to know:
– Your donation is made to Friends of Hawaii Charities and is tax-deductible because Friends of Hawaii Charities is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization.
– Your receipt for tax purposes will be the email confirmation you receive after you submit your online donation.
– Your donor information is confidential and will not be used outside of the Aloha for Hawaii Charities program unless you opt to allow Friends of Hawaii Charities to share your information with us – your designated charity.
– If you would like to make a donation by check, please contact us at email@example.com for an Aloha for Hawaii Charities donation form.
– Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc. is providing up to $100,000 in bonus funds that will be shared by qualifying Aloha for Hawaii Charities participating charities. Charities with a minimum $1,000 total contributions qualify for the boost.